Wednesday, June 30, 2010

PrInCeSs 4 A DaY

This past week my sister in law Dana and I took our girls to the Princess Festival! It was in Lindon and let me tell you, it was so fun!! Madi and Brenna had the time of their lives! It was a little hot but other than that it was well worth it!
We bought them umbrellas and took their picture...Don't they look so cute!
The pictures our out of order, so this is them sitting in Cinderella's pumpkin carriage. They got to meet all of the Princesses and they also did a little activity where they had to help save the Snow Princess. It was so cute and fun to watch Madi. She was so involved and made it so fun!

Before we went in...



Madison posing of course!


I took her to a good friend, Ashley Wheeler, to get her hair done before we left! She did an awesome job!! Madi was all smiles!



In the chair getting her hair done. She looked just like a Princess!! It was such a fun day!
I will definitely take her again! I love spending time with her!!

5 comments:

The Wheeler's said...

That looks like it would be so fun for little kids. Why didn't they have something like that when I was little?? Your kids are so adorable.

Three Guys and a Gal said...

OMG! She is so stinking cute! I love how much fun she had!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

That is so adorable I didn't know that they did anything like that in Utah. Awesome carriage thing!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful princess!

Campbell said...

That looks like and sounds like fun! I love her hair she looks very pretty!