Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Look Who's 5!

I can't believe that Madi is 5! It makes me feel so OLD!! It also makes me sad! She is such a good girl, a little wild, but good! I love her so much!! She has the cutest personality and is such a good example to me! She surprises me daily on how smart she is!
All she wanted for her birthday was an iPod! I didn't think 5 year olds even knew what an iPod was but that is all she wanted! She loves to sing and listen to music so it was a really good gift for her. I made sure she got some Barbies because I always wanted Barbies when I was a little girl! Jace made sure she got a Ken doll, he was sick of only having "girl Barbies" to play with!!

It was a fun day! I made her favorite lunch and then we had cake and ice cream. After that I took her and Jace to Ephraim to play at the park. Of course I didn't get pictures!! We stopped at the Malt Shop on the way home and she got a strawberry shake, her favorite! Later that night we went to a pool party for her twin cousins that also have the same birthday as her! It was a long day but really fun! She is so excited that she is 5! We love you Madison!!


3 comments:

Three Guys and a Gal said...

I cant believe that she is five either! I LOVE you Madi Moochin Poochin!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Madi! We love you!

Campbell said...

I can't believe you have a five year old. She sure is cute!