Sunday, June 27, 2010

PLAY BALL

This is Madi's first year in T-BALL. Luckily for TJ I signed him up to be the coach! He didn't think it was a good idea but he survived!! She is such a cute player. She tries so hard to hit the ball and run her hardest! Sometimes she doesn't feel like playing so she will just sit in the middle of the game and take a break! It sure has been fun to watch her play!
Getting ready to hit the ball off the Tee. I haven't gotten many pictures because I am busy helping TJ with the game. She still has one game so I am hoping to get some more pics! It makes me sad on how much she has grown...We love her so much!


4 comments:

Campbell said...

She looks so cute and she is getting so big!

Three Guys and a Gal said...

Oh I love my moochin poochin!!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

How fun is that for dad and for her!

Unknown said...

I wish we could have come to one of her games!