Sunday, June 27, 2010

GOT SAND

The first weekend in June we took Malc and went on a family day trip to the Sand Dunes. The pictures are out of order but you'll get the idea! TJ and Jace eating some lunch...
Madi got buried in the sand! The kids had a ball playing in the sand while we would take water breaks..They took their sand shovels and had a really fun time.

TJ showing off on his 4-wheeler while Malco looks on...
Surprisingly TJ wasn't the one who would wreck on the trip..It was Madison and me that would roll our 4-wheeler!! I guess I need a little more practice driving!!


Malc all ready to head out for the first ride...


Madi and Jace smiling with their helmets and sunglasses on....

Malc waiting patiently while we get the stuff ready to go...

Jace and Madison posing on the trailer....

I just thought Madi looked cute in this picture!
We had a really fun time and was really glad Malcolm came with us! I am not ready for him to leave on his mission left so every minute I can spend with him I take!!
We LOVE you Malco!!

2 comments:

Three Guys and a Gal said...

Looks like SO much fun! Your kids are too cute!! I miss them. I am not ready for Falco to leave either!!:(

Unknown said...

Malco is going to miss you guys. He really had fun going to your house on Sundays. He has grown up alot this year, he actually likes the nieces and nephews now!