Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dancing Girls

Today when we got home from church Madi asked me if I wanted to watch her and her friend dance...Madi has so many imaginary friends I just assumed it was one of them. When she ran into the room this is who was following her!! Our little dancing boy!!
Doesn't Jace look good in pink!!
I was laughing so hard I couldn't stop!


He was not so happy I was taking pictures cuz he didn't want his dad to see but I couldn't help it!! He cheesed it up for awhile and then he quickly got the outfit off!!


I have the TWO cutest dancing GIRLS!!


Later during the day Jace was not doing what Madi wanted him to, and this is what I hear her yell......."Jace if you don't let me play with that I will MAKE you wear my girl clothes again!"
They are always making me laugh!

7 comments:

Campbell said...

That is so funny and cute! they are getting so big

Lora said...

Oh my heck, that's so funny! It takes a real man to show such confidence in a leotard!! I love those two!! :)

Unknown said...

This brings back so many memories!You girls had a "little sister" too! Remember "Maxina". Poor Malco. Now Jace knows how his Uncle Malco felt!

Anonymous said...

how stinkin cute!! i love your kids they are too funny!!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH this is SOOO funny!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Those will make for the best blackmail(whatever) pics! I saw the house you got. That is so crazy. Good Luck! That looks like work.

Three Guys and a Gal said...

OMG! Willie and I are dying right now!! That poor little boys needs a brother! Get working on that please!! Mom I remember Maxina! I still love that little girl, I mean boy!!