Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter Clothes

Finally after 2 weeks of not going to church,General Conference, and then Stake Conference, Madi and Jace got to wear their Easter clothes!!
Sometimes they do like each other!!

Jace looking super cute in his Easter clothes!!


Madi posing as always in her dress!! Don't ask about her facial expression, she much get those from TJ!!
This was after church while we were waiting for TJ and Uncle Malco to get off the computer and come get dessert!! They were very hyper but being very funny!! I sure love my two kids!!

3 comments:

Lora said...

I love Madi's dress! I also love Jace in his shorts and gloves! Too cute!!

Unknown said...

I miss the days of new Easter clothes. Even though you all hated the home made dresses, I loved sewing them for you.

Elin Brotherson said...

I wish I knew how to sew! I keep thinking I am going to learn but it never happens!! One day!