Sunday, February 21, 2010

OUR NEW HOUSE

When TJ and I bought our duplex he told me we would only have to live it for 5 years. Well our 5 years was up last year so I started hounding him to buy me a house! I was contantly looking for houses to buy but we could never find one we both liked, then we decided to look for property. I would only buy something in our current ward so it was a very hard task!!
Then we found it!! An old house on a half acre!! I was thinking it would be fun to fix up an old house but after looking through it I decided it would just be torn down!! We finally bought it right before Christmas...Here are some outside pictures!!



Looking at it from the back of the property...

Up close in the back....




A nice side view!!!

Straight on!! Man did we have our work cut out for us!!

4 comments:

Josh & Ann said...

I am so glad that you posted pictures!! I am way excited for you guys!!

Campbell said...

How exciting for you guys! When is the house suppose to be done?

Anonymous said...

i am so excited for you go start building!! YAY!!

Three Guys and a Gal said...

Loved the house! I really dont know why you burned it? HAHA