Sunday, February 21, 2010

WHAT THE........

Here are some random pictures of the inside of the house!! I took so many of them, these are the ones I think show how bad it was!! Keep in mind the house doesn't look half as bad in the picutes as it did in real life!!



This was the staircase that went to the basement..The walls had totally fallen in..

A nice picture of the kitchen, TJ had already taken the cupboards and counters out but other than that this is exactly how it looked when we bought it...


Another view in the kitchen, it was so disgusting!!


Finally the main room. Like I said it was totally gross, everytime I left I felt like I needed to scrub my body down and burn my clothes!! I will never know how people live like this!!




4 comments:

Amanda said...

oh My Gosh! That is crazy seriously who in the world would leave a house like that. Good thing you decided not to fix it up. That would have been a nigthmare. good luck! So where do u live?

Josh & Ann said...

The outside didn't look too bad, but holy smokes the inside is down right gross.

Anonymous said...

it smelt yummy too :)

Three Guys and a Gal said...

UGH THE SMELL!! It really was so awesome to see. I mean you see houses like that on TV but never in real life! I still feel the burn of where I brushed my arm on the diry bathtowel hanging on the door!! UGH!!