Saturday, October 31, 2009

We're off to the Hogle Zoo

For my birthday this year I wanted to take the kids to the zoo! We had so much fun. This is the new baby elephant named Zuri! Madi was in love with her. While we were watching her, she kept playing on this ball and Jace told us she was doing her exercises!!
We splurged and let the kids ride the zoo train. They had fun but it was not as fun as I thought it was going to be!!


Chub and TJ on the carousel...After one ride he just wanted to ride it the whole time...


The cotton candy was a big hit. Our family LOVES cotton candy, this picture doesn't show Jace as good and sticky as he was but he would not put it down to even take a picture!!





In the rented stroller.


It turned out to be a great day!! The kids actually behaved themselves so TJ and I could have an enjoyable day with them!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun!! i want to go to the zoo i am a bit jealous!!!

Lora said...

I am so freaking jealous! I want to go see the baby elephant!! I have been begging Steve to take us!!! We usually get the family membership thing every other year. This is the year without.