Monday, August 24, 2009

BOOYAY we Love Uncle MALC

Ever since TJ and I got married I have wanted someone in my family to live closer to me. FINALLY it has happened!! Malco is going to Snow YAY!! We love to have him come up to our house and eat dinner with us. He has only been up to visit 3 times but we love it!! Madi and Jace go crazy when he comes, they jump all over the place and scream and laugh and get so wild! It has been fun to have him!!
I actually got him to smile while I was taking a picture!! I won't write what I had to say to get him to smile but trust me it was funny!!
My kids love him so much, he may not admit to it but he even lets them kiss him when he leaves and he says he loves them!! What a great uncle!!


Madi and Jace not daring to get to close, his hearing aids kept buzzing and they weren't quite sure!!

Malco pretending to be annoyed that he is at our house but he loves it!!

We LOVE you MALCO thanks for coming to visit!! We love to have you!!
Here is a random picture of TJ with the kids!! I don't know how it got on this post but it sure is cute!! I have a wonderful family!! Crazy as they are!!



5 comments:

Kristen Weller said...

So fun! Scott is going to Snow too- and since we are so close, he gets lots of babysitting opportunities.

Three Guys and a Gal said...

I so wanted Falco to come to saint george. I am so jealous

Lora said...

I'm curious what you had to say to get him to smile!

Susie Walker said...

I am so jealous! You are so lucky to have him so close and I am so happy you got to take him to lunch on his first day of school. I bet he is glad to have you close!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

That is so fun to have brother around, and uncle for the kidos!