Monday, August 24, 2009

Fun In Sunny St. George

The kids and I every year spend a week with Auntie Jill in St. George!! We love to go down and just relax and spend a fun week with her and Willie, Jax and Ryker!! The week went way to fast but it was a TON of fun!! I actually remembered my camera this time but I didn't remember to get any pictures except one day so here they are!!
One afternoon Jill and I decided to just let the kids play outside in the water. She set up her pool and the slip and slide and the kids had a BLAST!! Even Jace, Mr. anti-swim got in on the fun!!


All the kids in the pool!! Ryker would run and dive in!! It was so funny to watch!!
Madi trying to be just like him and dive in!!

Playing on the slip and slide....


Ryker and Jace had it out for each other the whole week but they seemed to play well together when the pool was out!! They usually get along but for some reason they were always fighting and trying to hurt each other!!



Thanks Jill and Willie for putting up with us for the week we always have a TON of fun!!
We love you guys!!

2 comments:

Three Guys and a Gal said...

I miss you guys that was so fun!! I wish that you guys lived closer! I had so so so much fun with you guys here!!

Lora said...

Man, we want to hang out with cousins! That looks so fun!