Saturday, October 31, 2009

First Day of School and Haircut

Madison started another year of Preschool this year. She was so excited to go to a new school and meet new friends. She loves to pose, so she did just that on the piano bench and had me take her picture!! She also got to pick out her own school shoes this year and she picked out these LOVELY pink boots that she made sure I got a picture of!!



This picture is actually the second day of school but I thought I would put it in anyway.

When we finally got to school she did not want to stay. As you can see in this picture she was so mad that I was going to make her stay. Also she was totally embarrassed that I was taking HER PICTURE!! How could I just embarrass her like that!!


We can't forget Jace with his Motorcycle shirt on from Willies work! He loves it!! Thanks Uncle Willie! (Since he thinks you bought it for him!!)



I got sick of always fighting Madison to fix her hair so I decided to cut it off! I told her she was just getting a trim and we took A LOT off!! She still doesn't like me to do it but it is so much easier to do....Front picture....




Back picture...she looks so grown up!! YAY for Julie for cutting it for her!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

madison's hair is so dang cute!! i love it!!!

Three Guys and a Gal said...

Oh I love your kids!! They are so dang cute!! Moos hair cut is so cute! I love that Jace thinks Will bought him that shirt!!

Lora said...

I love her hair, EL!!