Saturday, October 31, 2009

Its a bird, its a plane, no its Superman--and Supergirl!!

Halloween this year I thought it would be cute for Jace and Madi to be superman and superwoman. Madi would not wear a costume unless it was pink so I found Supergirl. I think they look so dang cute. We had a fun night of Trunk or Treating and door to door trick-or-treating! They thought it was a blast!!
Madi poses like this and says that this is how supergirl stands! Where does she get this from??

Madi and Jace posing by TJ pumpkin. He actually carved his and the kids just used the punch in decorations!!


Jace made his as a dog! He was so proud of it!



Madi holding BOTH of hers! I took the kids to a pumpkin patch this year and they got to pick out their own..It was so much fun but way to much to choose from!! Needless to say we left the patch with 7 pumpkins!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a cute idea for the kids to be superman and superwoman!! madi posing is still making me laugh!! you have such cute kids!!

Three Guys and a Gal said...

I waited all night for photos to be sent to me via my cellular talking device!! NOTHING! I am glad you posted so I could see the KIDS! They look so cute!!

Lora said...

Fun! I love their costumes. I just made all my kids pick out of the costumes we already had. I'm such a mean mom!

Crystal said...

What a cute little family! I love the super girl pose. It makes me laugh!