Monday, June 24, 2013

Family Pictures 2013

 Madison will be 8 on June 30th!! I can't believe she is that old!! She is the most dramatic girl I know!! She tells people exactly what she thinks and doesn't give a second thought about how it might affect them!! She is so smart!! I am really lucky to be her mom!!!
 Jace turned 6 this year!! He just finished kindergarten and is ready for 1st grade!! I am also ready for first grade so he will be gone all day!! He is a good kid but is really stubborn right now!! He loves sports and LOVES to draw!!
 Kallee will be 2 next month!! She has really taken pointers from Madison and has the sassiest attitude!! She was an awful baby and I wondered why I wanted one more kid, but what would we do without her!! She has gotten so much better!!
 I do think I have a pretty cute family!!!
TJ and I have been married for 9 years!! Finally we have built our dream home!! I thought it would never happen but it did!! He is still working for his dad, I'd like to say it's what he loves to do but I won't! We have definitely learned a lot in the past few years!!

3 comments:

Three Guys and a Gal said...

Oh my lands!! The picture are so cute!! Cute little family!!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

really cute!

Alan said...

Adorable pictures! You kids are growing right up!

Crystal