Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Chub

I had to put in this picture of Kason! He is so stinking cute, I wish Sara would let me adopt him but she keeps telling me no!!
My baby turned 3 years old on March 31!! Where did the time go. He is such a riot! He is always saying the funniest things, he is always making us laugh! I love him so much! Doesn't he look so handsome in his church clothes!

Jace and I posing!!

For his birthday he finally got a bike! He was so excited, well at first he wouldn't ride it he just liked to sit on it and freak out when Madi would come to close to it! Now he rides it all over the place!!
No he isn't downs, he for some reason just looks that way! It appears TJ is more excited than Jace is!

Madi gave him the came Hungry Hippos. He was so glad, he had been telling me for weeks that he wanted Santa Claus to bring it to him!


Just opening some presents! He got the new cowboy hat, and some toy guns from his favorite cousin Max and his family.
The Dragon shirt came from his Grandma. It is a pajama shirt but he likes to wear it everywhere. When he wears it he pretends that he has a baby dragon in his stomach, very strange!!

We had a fun little party for him. He really wanted a robot pinata, so of couse we bought him one! Here he is all dressed up in his boots and shorts trying to break it!!

We are so lucky to have him in our family! Happy Birthday Jace!!


5 comments:

Lora said...

I think he and TJ both look downs in that picture!! He's so cute! I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones who wear crazy outfits! I can't wait till we hang out again!! I sure miss you guys!

Lora said...

Oh yeah, I think Jace looks so grown up in his church clothes! I never realized how much he looks like you, Elin! You have the same smile!:)

Unknown said...

...and the same nose! I want you girls to know you also wore some funky outfits!! We had a fun week last week. Thanks for coming to the Malc's mission papers opening!!

Anonymous said...

Jace's party was fun! glad we could have been there!! and my answer is still no :) love you!

Campbell said...

I can't believe that Jace is 3 years old. His party looked like a lot of fun!