Monday, January 18, 2010

Snow Fun

Yesterday, Jill Willie and the boys, Jax and Ryker came to visit!! We had so much fun. Since it was sunday we also had Malco over. We ate dinner had a little family time and then played clue all night long!! This morning we went and walked through TJ and my new house, ate at Roys and then went sledding!! It was a blast!!
Ryker on the tube!!


Madi getting her gloves back on.....


Even Malco got in on the fun!!



Ryke Dogg helping TJ drive the mini hoe.....




Jace doing what he does best, holding a rope and pretending to drive!!


Madison sulking in the car, she had a fever and was extremely crabby today, but she was a trooper and tried to have fun!!



Willie and Ryker on the sled....I love this picture because Ryker looks so cute!!



Jaxon definitely had the funnest!! I loved to watch him! I thought he would be afraid to do the sled and tube but he surprised me and had a blast!! He was even doing tricks while I pulled him in the sled!!




YAY Malco, Jace and I driving Jax the trickster!! I love this kid!!!
Thanks Jill for bringing your family down and spending time with us!! We had so much fun!!

3 comments:

Three Guys and a Gal said...

Thank you Elin and TJ. We seriously had such a blast!We cant wait to come back!!

Campbell said...

Looks like so much fun! Are you guys moving?

Anonymous said...

So much fun! We have never tried it with an excavator but maybe someday:)